4Business Application Areas
QPR ProcessGuide is flexible and supports multiple modeling notations simultaneously,
it offers users different views into the process model based on someone’s role, and powerful reporting and analysis make it suitable ….
Focus on modeling and business process analysis
Describe, analyze, communicate and improve your processes with QPR ProcessDesigner, an all-inclusive multiuser process management software. QPR ProcessDesigner helps your organization in their EBPA/BPA work by taking into consideration the needs of business users as well as IT experts.
QPR ProcessDesigner is unique in delivering powerful process management capabilities while remaining as easy to use as the office productivity tools that business users work with on a daily basis. This makes it the perfect choice for organizations wanting to improve their EBPA/BPA activity to be a business-driven, ongoing initiative rather than a one-off IT exercise.
- Design and maintain process models efficiently
- Analyze model assets and relationships
- Common repository with governance model
- Integrate your existing documentation
- Analyze resource usage and allocation
- Publish process models instantly online and into Microsoft® Office products
- Fix problems with powerful online collaboration
- Use dashboards for performance monitoring
- Simultaneous multiple language support for over 20 languages
Read more about the power of QPR Business Process Management —>
Get your copy of the QPR Process brochure –>