SAN JOSE, Calif., April 10, 2013—HiT Software®, a leader in Data Replication and Change Data Capture (CDC) solutions for heterogeneous database environments, today announced the release of DBMoto® version 8 with support for real-time data replication and Change Data Capture to the HP® Vertica™ Analytics Platform, extending DBMoto’s broad support for Big Data databases and datastores. DBMoto version 8 also delivers new shared metadata functionality for multi-user and multi-site operations to support concurrent replications among global, distributed environments.
“DBMoto 8 allows us to extend our real-time CDC to HP Vertica’s next-generation analytics platform, enabling fast data updates to match high-speed analytics,” said Giacomo Lorenzin, Managing Director of HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company. “With added support for shared workforce and data replication administration, DBMoto can easily meet enterprise-wide, collaborative project needs.”
DBMoto v8 new features:
- Real-time Data Replication and Change Data Capture for HP® Vertica™ high powered analytic database platform
- Centralized metadata to support concurrent replications across multiple installations of DBMoto clients
- Additional DBMoto API’s to browse catalogs, schemas and tables
- DBMoto Verifier™ now resolves differences between source and target tables discovered by the Verifier following replication
- Faster performance for replications using MS SQL Server transaction log
- Enhanced security in intranet/internet environments
- New script generation feature for multi-user management of replications and source database settings
DBMoto v.8 is available from HiT Software and through its partners and resellers. Please visit www.hitsw.com.
About HiT Software HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company, is a leader in Change Data Capture and Data Replication products for heterogeneous database environments. HiT Software’s standards-based products provide quick access to data and offer programming-free data integration across enterprise systems. DBMoto® provides real-time, bi-directional data replication between major databases; Allora provides bi-directional transformations between XML and databases; and HiT DB2 Connectivity products connect applications to IBM® DB2® databases via .NET, OLE DB, ODBC and JDBC standards. Founded in 1994 in San Jose, California, HiT Software is relied upon by thousands of global organizations. Visit www.hitsw.com.